Welcome to Prague
We would like to invite you on EFLM Symposium "Education in Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine" organized by EFLM in Cooperation with the Czech Society for Clinical Biochemistry. Our society was established in 1959 and belongs to long-time active members of IFCC and EFLM. We hosted EuroMedLab 2001 and the FESCC Symposium 2004 focused on postgraduate education. The announced symposium will pick up the threads of the first EFLM Education Symposium which met in Prague in March 2012. Its main topics will be
- Harmonisation of education in laboratory medicine in Europe
- Postgraduate training in laboratory medicine
- Profession of the Specialist in Laboratory Medicine in Europe
During lectures, workshops and round-table discussions we aim to find the consensus on future orientation of education in clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine in Europe.
See you in Prague in April 2015.
- 28.4.2015 – Presentations added
- 24.4.2015 – Photogallery added
- 16.2.2015 – Programme updated
- 22.1.2015 – new deadline for abstract submission – February 28, 2015
- 22.1.2015 – new deadline for early fee registration – March 15, 2015
- 15.1.2015 – The Preliminary Programme is now available